- Year 6 Transition - Support Sessions with Mell Handley, PSA.....see newsletter for further details.....
- Vacancies - Part Time Teacher of the Deaf, 3 TA positions - for further details please look at our vacancies section......
- Year 6 Transfer to Secondary School - Information on Open Evenings etc can be found in our reception or in our newsletter.....deadline for online applications is Friday 31st October 2014 at 11:59 pm..........
- Our PFA needs new members! Interested? Please call into reception for more information or email PFARoding@mail.com
- Wednesday 1st October...Individual child photographs.......
- Thursday 25th Sept: Superstar Sharing Assembly...see newsletter for classes attending....
Welcome to Roding Primary & Nursery School with Provision for Deaf Children
Roding Primary School with Provision for Deaf Children is a welcoming school where everyone is ‘Free To Achieve’. The dedicated staff, amazing group of children and committed governors work hard to support strengths, improve weaknesses and remove any barriers that may prevent reaching potential. To this end we work as a team, following the school values:
At Roding we are:
Our aim is to be a school where everyone feels safe, works hard and has fun. Our curriculum ensures a focus on academic success, creativity and personal development.
We are a 2 form entry school (with 3 forms in Years 2 and 3) with a morning and afternoon nursery. We also provide education for 38 children who are hearing impaired or deaf and, through our Outreach Provision, support deaf children from birth to 18 years old across Redbridge. This creates a unique, rich and privileged identity for our school and is a fundamental part of our inclusive nature.
I hope you enjoy what you see on our website and should you wish to see Roding for yourself I would be very proud to show you around.
Mrs Helen Radmore